Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New forums

Oh, I forgot to mention in the last post about the upgraded forum software.

Tres' Leonard of TNT-FX Custom Graphics had been really helping a lot in getting the phpBB software going. I had tried switching a year ago or so, but never could manage to get the databases loaded right, so I gave up.

The cost of my old site was becoming a pain in the rear, so Tres' offered up his assistance and off we went! We tested it for about 3 weeks with a few of the old board regulars, made some server changes and jumped right into last week.

So far, everything is going pretty good. I'm still updating sponsor and track sponsor artwork, but I'll get there soon. It's a pretty cool deal, and some may take a little getting used to it, but in the long run it was something that needed done a long time ago.

Check it out here, and let us know what ya think!

See there, two updates in one day!

2 comments:

  1. That guy in the top pic looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he's some old wanna-be, ex-pro/faircross legend; broken down and washed up who is now into RC trucks or something!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!