Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What's up?

Been a while since I've updated and unfortunately I haven't been to a track in ages it seems! My rider has gotten a job and is enjoying the life of a "real world" working person! Makes it kind of hard, especially on me.

Actually I have found time to play golf again after almost 11 years, been fishing quite a bit here lately as well, but I still miss you moto-fools!!!!

I would like to report Brett Gourley qualified for Loretta's in the 65 7/9 Stock class up at Sunset Ridge a week or so ago. Congratulations Brett!


It looks like Team MXF/SIMX will be represented down at the Ranch in August by Brett Gourley, Brandon Gourley and Dylan Cox. All three guys are veteran Loretta participants and hopefully all three will be in the Top 10 and maybe even a Championship!Derek Boyd is about as close as you can get as an Loretta alternate, and we're all crossing our fingers hoping Camp Boyd gets the call!

How about the outdoor Nationals. RV goes out, Alessi goes out and Reed picks up a win and looks to be the odds on favorite to win the whole thing. Now it seems Mikey is coming back this weekend at Lakewood.

I can not imagine the discomfort riding with a knee cap that is wired together in three pieces. They make wonderful pain meds these days, but it kind of makes you wonder to what lengths the Alessi camp will go to win the Championship!

250 racing has been pretty cool as well. Barcia took off like a scalded dog early then crashed out a few times, but still seems to be right there. Pourcel has the mystery sickness so many of them get these days and seems to do better in one moto or the other. Canard's out, so for my money, I'd take Ryan Dungey. Dungey seems pretty consistent and races smart, plus he has RC...aka "The Goat" in his corner as well.

That's it for now. I may make an appearance at Sturgis this Sunday. Kody thinks he may be off and wants to come down Saturday and ride some, then race Sunday.

Me, uhh, I have a golf scramble Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!